GOING M.I.A - MIAMI TRAVEL GUIDE
Ohhhh Miami how you stole my heart!!! Honestly I had some pre-conceptions about Miami and had no idea I would love it as much as I did, so I wanted to share my fave parts with you guys and give you some tips when traveling to South Beach. Scroll on down for your next itinerary...
WHERE TO STAY
Each hotel definitely has its own personality in Miami so it all depends on what feel you are going for. These are just a few of my top picks that I researched and saw! All these hotels are great value for money and look the most instagrammable and fun!
1. The Plymouth (Where we stayed)
WHERE TO EAT
From Italian to Mexican to the best Peruvian food I have ever eaten, Miami really has the best of all worlds. I must say it's not cheap but if you are a foodie like me you won't mind spending a little dollar on some good food!
2. CVI.CHE 105
4. Taco Taco
WHAT TO DO
Live like a Miamian and let the good times roll - literally!
1. Rollerblade down the boardwalk.
2. Go to the beach.
3. Grab a city bike and explore South Beach.
4. Explore Vizcaya Museum & Gardens.
5. Yoga on the beach.
6. Go clubbing.
1. Bring an umbrella - the weather is so unpredictable and can down pour at any time, but never fear it should only last for 20 mins-ish and its warm!
2. Bring your sneakers - It's a small strip so you end up walking a lot and also it's the best way to see the city and find hidden gems.
3. Allow yourself 45mins for traffic - If you are planning on heading into Downtown Miami traffic builds up quick so allow yourself a decent amount of time to get around.
I hope you enjoyed this post and have the perfect setup for your next trip to Miami! Feel free to shoot me a DM on my instagram @london_ellis with any questions about Miami and let me know where you would like to see me travel to next!